AWCA members are an adventurous bunch! Many of us are frequent and enthusiastic travelers, so this series aims to share travel tips each month. Each recommendation below comes from the real-life experiences of people you know and trust. These are their words! Do you have suggestions for our members? Please fill out our short survey.
This month's destination is Budapest!
- Kapital Inn - The owner Albert is amazing! So helpful and so funny and kind. I loved staying with Albert. He was amazing host! Felt authentic.
- Brody House - the best boutique hotel I've stayed at in Europe.
- Boscolo Budapest Hotel is a lovely property.
- Corinthia Budapest - We stayed here and it was great.
- We did a great culinary tour in Budapest by Taste Hungary. It was a great way to visit the market and we had a great lunch.
- Book a tour with Budapest Locals: We loved Barbi!
- Strudel House
- Central Market Hall
- Szechenyi Thermal Baths
- Spring Fair
- Try the Chimney Cake at Kurtoskalacs
- Love Budapest! Stay on the Pest side. We happened upon the Spring Fair, it was excellent. Maybe try to visit during a seasonal fair like Spring or Christmas.
Do you have tips you'd like to add? In our member's only Facebook group, join the lively conversation!
Next month we'll be sharing tips for Paris! Please help fellow AWCAers by sharing your experiences in our our very short survey.