Welcome to the American Women‘s Club of Amsterdam!
MEMBERSHIP: To become a member simply visit the AWCA Membership page for an application. We currently have two types of membership:
Full Membership – for women residing in the Netherlands who are citizens of the United States or are the spouse/partner of an American citizen.
Associate Membership – for women residing in the Netherlands who do not meet the requirements of Full Membership but who have a strong connection to the U.S., such as:
- lived or studied in the U.S.
- close relatives in the U.S.
- works for a American company or has a spouse/partner who works for an American company
- belonged to another American Women’s Club oversees
- Embracing the Dutch experience while honoring our American traditions
- Providing opportunities for community involvement and philanthropy
- Enjoying cultural, educational, sport and family activities
- Supporting one another and building lifelong friendships
- Networking with other professionals in the community
AWCA General Meetings
AWCA General Meetings are typically held on the first Monday of each month (September – June) from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the heart of Amsterdam. The first hour is social: say hi to friends while enjoying coffee and tea, take a look at our vendor offerings, learn more about the club and its resources, and sign up for events. The official meeting begins at 11:00 a.m. when we make club announcements and welcome one of our top-level speakers. Afterwards many of us meet for lunch.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Evening Meetings: AWC@Night
As the evening version of our General Meetings, AWC@Night meetings are more intimate but offer the same great elements as with our daytime General Meetings: club business, great company and interesting speakers. AWC@Night meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of the month starting at 6:30 p.m.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.